Add Android Auto & Apple CarPlay to your 2017-2018 Porsche 911, Boxster, Cayman or Macan while retaining the factory head unit. This module connects to your factory head unit and retains all the pre-existing functionality while giving you all of the benefits of owning a new car.
- Wireless and wired access to Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and MirrorLink
- Seamlessly integrates with your OEM Porsche head unit
- Up-to-date GPS navigation via Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps, etc
- Access to all of your favorite apps like Spotify, YouTube Music, Pandora, and more
- Voice control via Siri (Hey Siri) and Google Assistant (Hey Google)
- Supports OEM and aftermarket cameras (front and rear with dynamic guide lines)
- Supports audio and video streaming via USB drive
- Superior sound quality with equalizer adjustability
- Retains full OEM functionality (switch back and forth by pressing and holding Navi button for 3 seconds)
- 2017-2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) models with PCM4.0
- 2017-2018 Porsche Boxster (718) models with PCM4.0
- 2017-2018 Porsche Cayman (718) models with PCM4.0
- 2017-2018 Porsche Macan (95B.2) models with PCM4.0
- Conversion module
- PCB board
- Aux cable
- USB cable
- Wifi antenna
- Aux adapter
- All required wire harnesses
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does this replace my factory head unit? No! Thats the beauty of this product. It attaches to your existing head unit to seamlessly give your car Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and MirrorLink.
Do I lose any existing functionality? No. The module allows you to switch back and forth between the factory head unit and Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. Simply hold the navigation button for 3 seconds and release to toggle back and forth.
Does this support wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto? Yes. It also supports wired operations.
Can I install this myself? Yes. As a matter-of-fact, check out the DIY videos below. Depending on your experience working on cars, the unit should take between 2-5 hours to install. If you have never worked on cars before though, it might be a good idea to have a stereo shop install this for you.
Porsche 911 (991.2), Boxster / Cayman (718)
Note: This video is for the PCM 3.1 kit, but shows you how to remove the factory head unit. The instructions for installing the module into the head unit is exactly the same as the video above for the Macan.
Why does the audio sound different? After installing the unit, you will want to test out the audio quality with a few of your favorite songs and adjust the equalizer settings as necessary. To do this, access Settings>EQ.
What if I need help with the installation or have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and well do our best to help you.
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.